Among the plethora of mass emailing services available on the web
today, MachMail stands out as the only system built from the ground
up on the .NET framework, a software platform developed by Microsoft
for unprecedented flexibility, scalability, and security. Also unique
to MachMail are its exposed web services, which, unlike other systems,
allow for third-party developers to integrate bulk-emailing features
in their software through standard protocols.
MachMail supports an amazing array of features that make it one
of the most flexible systems of its kind available today. Some of
the most important capabilities are highlighted below.
Friendly Web Interface
- Accessible from any Internet browser
- Managed and used entirely through a web interface
- No additional software needed on the user's computer
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Automatic conversion of email lists from various formats
- Upload e-mail lists and templates directly to the server
- Create message content online
Flexible Email Personalization
Flexible Email Formats
- Text format
- HTML format based on recipient preferences.
This greatly increases the reach and success rate of any
campaign conducted through MachMail.
Web Service Architecture
- API web service, which provides an incredibly simple way
of integrating the system with any third-party software.
- Flexibility and lowered development efforts
- Short time-to-market
- Accessible from any software platform