MEASURES FOR CONFIDENTIALITY
MachroTech upholds high standards of ethics
and confidentiality for our clients' intellectual property. Our
are our most important asset, and are held in the highest regard.
As an independent firm, we are not bound to organizational rules
and guidelines that are not in the best interests of our clients.
This means that we can devote more than 95% of our business hours
to our clients.
Confidentiality and Security
- All client information remains strictly confidential. MachroTech
will never sell, disclose, or make public any client information
under any circumstances.
- All work and finished products are stored securely in a data
- Work will only be discussed with and released to the client,
and authorized persons as designated by the client.
- Extensive measures are taken to protect the identities and privacy
of all our clients, and full confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Nondisclosure, confidentiality, and non-solicitation clauses
are included in our Contract on behalf of our Clients.
- Only those pertinent materials and critical information necessary
for completion of a task by our developers is provided to them,
and is done so on a strictly need-to-know basis.
- MachroTech only deals with reputable service providers, vendors,
- MachroTech will only engage in lawful and ethical activities
with all clients and will only take on assignments for which we
are qualified. If we are not qualified to handle some work, or
it is out of our realm of expertise, we will refer the client
to a reputable and qualified source.
- We will cooperate fully with law enforcement in all instances
of unlawful activity. We will only work with clients who agree
to conduct business in a lawful and ethical manner.
- We will be honest, diligent, and professional in all activities
carried out for the client, and in our own activities.
- We will not overbill, append to time-tracking records, or otherwise
alter time-tracking information..
- We will take extensive measures to safeguard our clients' interests
- We will not use client information for personal, financial,
or other gain, and will not disclose client information under
- We will not engage in activity that compromises the interests
of our clients.
- We will uphold industry standards and do our part to represent
the industry in its most positive light.
- We will keep our technical skills, knowledge, and competencies
current, and will work to remedy any deficiencies before they
can affect the quality of the services that we provide to our
We will infuse Professionalism, Integrity, and Quality
into all of our activities.